(PREORDER) 1:6 Star Wars Ep II : Attack of the Clones - Count Dooku Figure MMS496 Hot Toys
Star Wars fans, expand your Star Wars Attack of the Clones collection with this Great Likeness of Count Dooku MMS496 Hot Toys figure in your display! Secure your piece with Scifitoys today, Australia's favourite 1/6 figures, customs and statues online store.
Please note that this is a PRE-ORDER.
You can choose to pay this item in full or instalment with a ZIPPAY/ZIP money or Laybuy.
Item(s) will be dispatched to you just before or on the release date. Note that pre-order item(s) may be subject to delays due to the manufacturers' proficiency in quality assurance guarantee. If this happens, we assure to keep you updated. If the item(s) is not dispatched to you within the time frame after your payment is cleared, you may request for a Refund or you may continue securing your pre-order item(s) with us and be dispatched when it is released. If you have any inquiries regarding your pre-orders, please do not hesitate to email us.
PRE-ORDER and RESERVE yours TODAY!!!
"I have become more powerful than any Jedi. Even you!" - Count Dooku
As a menacing Sith Lord and central figure in the Clone Wars, Count Dooku became disillusioned with the Jedi Order and thirsted for greater power. He voluntarily left the light side behind and became Darth Sidious’ dark side disciple, taking the secret name Darth Tyranus and leading the Separatist army. Dooku advanced Sidious’s secret plot to take over the galaxy, but forgot that betrayal is the nature of the Sith.
Hot Toys presents the incredible movie masterpiece and the highly anticipated 1/6th scale Count Dooku collectible figure from Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.
Masterfully crafted based on the appearance of Count Dooku in the movie, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with striking likeness, a meticulously tailored costume with Dooku’s beautifully designed cape, a LED light-up lightsaber, a number of interchangeable hands, a pair of Force Lighting effect parts that are attachable to hands, a hologram projector and several hologram figures including Death Star, Jango Fett, B1 Battle Droid and Darth Sidious.
Special features of the 1/6th scale Count Dooku Collectible Figure:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Christopher Lee as Count Dooku in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, beard and detailed skin texture
- Detailed grayish white hair sculpture of Count Dooku’s hair style
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of Force using hands
- One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
- One (1) right hand for holding hologram projector
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) brown-colored velvet-like cape with metal clasp
- One (1) black-colored tunic
- One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of dark brown-colored pants
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like boots
- One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (red light, battery operated)
- One (1) red lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- Two (2) gradient blue colored Force lightning effects (attachable to the hands)
- One (1) hologram projector
- One (1) hologram figure of Death Star
- One (1) hologram figure of Jango Fett
- One (1) hologram figure of B1 Battle Droid
- One (1) hologram figure of Darth Sidious
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate and graphic card
ETA : Q2 2019