(PREORDER) 1:6 Avengers 3 : Infinity War - War Machine Mark IV 4 Diecast Figure MMS499D26 Hot Toys
Start your Avengers Infinity War collection with this all-new and magnificent War Machine Mark IV 4 Diecast Hot Toys figure today! Secure your piece with Scifitoys today, Australia's favourite 1/6 scale figure online store.
Please note that this is a PRE-ORDER.
You can choose to pay this item in full or instalment with a ZIPPAY/ZIP money or Laybuy.
Item(s) will be dispatched to you just before or on the release date. Note that pre-order item(s) may be subject to delays due to the manufacturers' proficiency in quality assurance guarantee. If this happens, we assure to keep you updated. If the item(s) is not dispatched to you within the time frame after your payment is cleared, you may request for a Refund or you may continue securing your pre-order item(s) with us and be dispatched when it is released. If you have any inquiries regarding your pre-orders, please do not hesitate to email us.
PRE-ORDER and RESERVE yours TODAY!!!
"Don’t start celebrating yet guys. We got more incoming outside the dome!"
Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain. In replacement of James Rhodes’s third War Machine armor, War Machine Mark IV is a new Marine-like armor designed by Tony Stark used during the Battle of Wakanda. This upgraded armor with heavily mounted machine is designed to coordination with Rhode smoothly.
Hot Toys introduces the brand new 1/6th scale War Machine Mark IV Collectible Figure from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War – to the MMS Diecast series which the collectible figure is made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film.
The movie-accurate War Machine Mark IV Collectible Figure is specially crafted with numerous details based on the image of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes/War Machine in Avengers: Infinity War, features two interchangeable head sculpts including a newly painted helmeted head sculpt with striking likeness and a helmet head with LED light-up function, metallic black and silver painted armor with decals and camouflage patterns, LED light-up chest Arc Reactor and repuslors, interchangeable forearm weapon armors, War Machine’s articulated back-mounted machine gun and back-mounted missile launchers, and a specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed figure stand!
The 1/6th scale War Machine Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of War Machine in Avengers: Infinity War
- One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes in the movie with removable mask
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic black and silver colored armor with white decals, camouflage patterns and weathering effects
- LED- lighted rectangular-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm armor (normal and missile firing)
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
• One (1) pair of fists
• One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
• One (1) pair of missile firing hands
- One (1) pair of fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) articulated back-mounted machine gun
- One (1) pair of back-mounted missile launchers
- Two (2) sets of missile bullets (attachable to the shoulder mounted weapons)
- Specially designed Avengers: Infinity War themed hexagonal figure stand with movie logo
Release date: Approximately Q1 2020