Terms & Conditions: Lay-Buy
1. All orders processed through the Lay-Buy Powered by Paypal payment gateway require a 20% deposit upfront. The remaining 80% payment will be processed during a 90 days period. The following conditions apply:
a. Remainder must be paid in full at completion of 90 days.
b. You can choose to finalise your payment earlier than the 90 days period
c. You agree to have the Lay-Buy finalised and fully paid for so that we can ship it out to you by no later than 90 days (unless it's on preorder) from the date the 20% deposit was paid.
d. Scifitoys does not charge a fee for the service. Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd trading as www.lay-buys.com will charge a one-time admin fee at 1.9% of the total order value at checkout.
2. Record of Payment
A record of payments transaction history will always be available for both Scifitoys and you, recording all amounts paid to-date and the date and value of all future pending payments as per your agreed lay-by policy.
3. Your Lay-Buy Orders will be reserved
Orders with Lay-Buy will be reserved and set aside for you until your payment is finalised.
4. Cancellation of Lay-Buy
You may choose to cancel your LayBy agreement at any time prior to delivery of your orders. All Lay-Buy deposits is refundable less a cancellation fee of your 20% downpayment under the terms of all Lay-Buy deals, and less the one-time admin fee charged by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd.
5. Cancellation on breach by Buyer
Under a Lay-Buy, Scifitoys may cancel your order if
a) you have breached a term of the Lay-Buy;
b) your order is deemed to be fraudulent
c) the products are no longer available
If you have breached a term of a Lay-Buy and we intend to cancel the Lay-Buy, we will
a) Provide you with a notice of our intention to cancel the Lay-Buy; and
b) Allow you at least 3 business days within which to rectify the breach; and
c) The notice given is either in form of email or phone call
6. Banking Charges back Fees
Scifitoys is entitled to pass on to the buyer all chargeback fees received by any given bank for any given customer chargeback from any given Lay-Buy deal.
7. Service Fee
Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd trading as www.lay-buys.com charge an admin fee, which is a one-off 1.9% of the total order value at checkout. The buyer will pay this amount to Lay-Buys at checkout at time of paying the down payment. This fee is an admin fee and is therefore not refundable.
Scifitoys will only dispatch your order(s) after receiving the final installment payment for all Lay-Buy deals.
Is it safe & secure?
What happens if a payment is missed?
When do I receive the goods?
Can I manually make payments towards our Lay-Buy order?
Is the seler and buyer told about a missed Payment?
How do I ensure all Lay-Buy instalment payments are paid?